What Can ADA and Web and Mobile Compliance Do for You?
What Can I Do for You?
The Benefits of Hiring Me as Your ADA-Compliant Tester and Auditor
Operating a business or an organization comes with its set of challenges. You become responsible not only for yourself but for your family, suppliers, partners, employees, customers, and investors.
If you are uninformed about the latest laws and regulations regarding the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0), you can find yourself in the midst of a lawsuit.
This is where I come in.
Serving as your ADA-compliant tester and auditor, I ensure your websites and mobile applications comply with ADA and WCAG 2.0. When you hire me, you receive the following benefits:
- You Don’t Lose Your Customers: People with disabilities can visit your websites and mobile apps and gain access to your products and services.
- You Don’t Risk Losing Money: If your website isn’t ADA-accessible, certain users will exit your website instead of placing an order.
- You Build and Sustain Your Reputation: ADA-compliant websites and mobile apps shows you care about ALL your customers and not just a select few, hence building and maintaining your reputation.
- Your Website and Mobile App Fully Complies with the ADA Law:Failure to make your websites and mobile apps ADA-compliant can result in high penalties, a declining business reputation, reduce revenues, and loss of customer trust.
- You Don’t Have to Invest A Lot to Create ADA-Compliant Websites and Mobile Apps: You can consult with me, and I can help you create ADA-compliant websites and mobile apps at an affordable rate.